Village Hidden within the Bloodshed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Hidden within the Bloodshed

Bloodshed...A Village hidden in the darkest depths of the world, balancing between hell and exsistence. { Construction Complete}

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vincent stienguard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent stienguard

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Name- Vincent stiengaurd

Age- 18

Gender- Male

History/Bio- ALong time ago the great Orion clan was rumored to be destroyed and Vash was the only one who remained. But in reality Vash's Father the leader of the Orion and the Creator of all darkness transported the Orion to a different dimention Only leaving vash behind as an example of the Orions greatness.

However in the realm of darkness Vash's brother was born before Vash he was not chosen as Vash wass to live out in the normal world among others .Being older then vash by three years he began to grow up rezenting Vash for his popularity among his hidden clan even if Vash had thought the clan was dead.
so he was forced to stay in the realm of the Orion and pretend to not exist. His jelousy rose for his brother outside.

However one day vash came with Kham to the realm of darkness with the mission to Kill Vash's father and for vash to take on the throne of creator and lord of darkness himself.

Vash succeeded and the realm of the Orion went crazy with no Valador stiengaurd to keep things in line. Vincent used this as an opurtunity to leave and go to the real world.

His Only goal now is to surpass His brother.

Vincent stienguard A_Final_Farewell_by_Yakushi__Kabuto

Most used Jutsu type- Darkness

Strongest in- Nin jutsu

Weapons- Orion Blitz the only thing given to him by his father

Jutsu list-

Dark beams :
Strength;10-20
elemental atribute: darkness.
Pretty obvious how they work. there just orbs or kamamaha type dark energy attacks formed through vincent mind to take out the sillyness of hand signs. Vincent barely uses this outdated way of energy attacks

---------------------

Dark bolts :
Strength;30-70
Vincent found a way to upgrade the average beam by condencing the chakra to its breaking point in his mind. making for smaller but ten times more deadly bolt like beam attack.

----------------
Dark dragons :
Strength;30-70
Vincent uses his mind to condence his chakra into many diffrent bolts and then performs 14 hand signs in a blur to unleash 14 dragons into the air .
the dragons work like homing missles there diffucult to get away from.

---------------
Dragons of abyss :
Strength;70 -120
The dark dragon attack was upgraded sometime later and was overhauled to the max. Now the hand signs vincent makes is over 200 in consetion but his dragons are more then 300 hundred long streaming (chinese like) dragons .
For vincent to use this on an oppodent is a pretty well a shure hit an some impressive damage

Loads of random dark attacks . he doesnt know much for the time being.
Kekei genkai.
Minds void level one.
Simalar to vash But it is such a simple version like the one vash started out with.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Sounds good. Only one thing though. I'm not sure if Chisiokage Kuroya is strict about this or not, I don't want to get you in trouble, but With the Jutsus, sometimes you have to first say the style, then the name. Ex: "Darkness Style, Dark Dragons!"
Back to top Go down
http://warrior.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Vincent stienguard

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:15 am

I am sure I am fine. Seeing as right before Hand I stated that my element type is darkness and I use nothing else.

Last edited by Vincent stienguard on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroya Hisu
Admin
Kuroya Hisu

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 am

-Claps-
Very well done, Vincent.
Keiko, don't worry. If I have problems, I shall ask them.
Unless I'm in a foul mood.
Oh, those times shall be fun... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://bloodnins.forumotion.net
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:02 pm

*pokes Chisiokage Kuroya*
Uh, are you ok....?
Back to top Go down
Vincent stienguard

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:25 am

Im sure she is fine X3
Back to top Go down
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Lol, I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vincent stienguard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent stienguard   Vincent stienguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent stienguard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden within the Bloodshed :: Introduction :: Charcter Construction-
Jump to: