Village Hidden within the Bloodshed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Hidden within the Bloodshed

Bloodshed...A Village hidden in the darkest depths of the world, balancing between hell and exsistence. { Construction Complete}

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keiko Saitou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou Empty
PostSubject: Keiko Saitou   Keiko Saitou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Name- Keiko Saitou

Age- 15

Gender- Female

Rank- Bloody Whisper

History/Bio- Keiko was once a member of the Kaen clan, but because her family turned out to be theives and liers, she was banished from the clan. She wandered the streets of the Village Hidden within the Bloodshed, only 10 at the time, until Chisokage Kuroya found her and took Keiko under her wing. Kuroya gave Keiko a new name and introduced her to the Ninja Arts once more, which Keiko took to like a bird to the sky.

Most used Jutsu type- Fire or Shadow.

Strongest in- Either Genjustu or Taijustu.

Weapons- A Katana(Japanese sword) that she carries with her at all time, Shurikan(throwing stars), kunai (Throwing knives), and a few poison darts that you can spit from your mouth. She also carries an array of hidden daggers for close combat, opting out of using Kunai for the job.

Jutsu list- "Fire-style, Burning sands!" Sets the earth around both herself and her opponent on fire with flames that can scorch through even the toughest Chakra armour. There is a secret to avoiding the jutsu however, but I won't tell you.
"Shadow-style, Creeping shadow!" Embues all surrounding shadows with the power to imprison the opponent.
"Summoning jutsu, Dragon of Fire and Shadow!" Summons a giant dragon that can use both Fire and Shadow to it's advantage.
"Fire-style, Hell's fury!" Demons seem to lurk all around the opponent. The opponent will fight off the illusions, tiring themselves out until the user can finish them off.

And many, many more to come.
Looks-Keiko Saitou Ninja

Last edited by Keiko Saitou on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://warrior.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Kuroya Hisu
Admin
Kuroya Hisu

Keiko Saitou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiko Saitou   Keiko Saitou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Good! jUst like we planned!
Back to top Go down
https://bloodnins.forumotion.net
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiko Saitou   Keiko Saitou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Yup! I tried to make it as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://warrior.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Keiko Saitou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keiko Saitou   Keiko Saitou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiko Saitou
Page 1 of 1