Village Hidden within the Bloodshed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Hidden within the Bloodshed

Bloodshed...A Village hidden in the darkest depths of the world, balancing between hell and exsistence. { Construction Complete}

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fateful Encounter...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

A Fateful Encounter... Empty
PostSubject: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 pm

*I walk through the death like graveyard, as a thick fog rolls in covering the floor in a deep complete nothing, I quickly press a button next to the oxygen like mask to help my breathing of such humid tempuratures. As I continue walking to the birthplace of the oak, the dead crys begin begging and screaming as of being tortured for life.*
"My type of place..."
*As I reach the oak tree I lean on the side as of waiting someone.*
Back to top Go down
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:03 am

Keiko emerged from the shadows behind the tree. "And you are?" She asked casually. She was sure that her Bloody Whisper attire gave her away, but Keiko really didn't care.
A Fateful Encounter... Ninja

Last edited by Keiko Saitou on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warrior.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:33 pm

*I turn to face the girl approaching me.*
"Ah...you have come...I have no name so let's skip the intro..."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:18 pm

"Were you expecting me?" Keiko asked, yawning a bit. She hadn't had the chance to sleep in almost 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:55 pm

"Meh..no one in particular...anyone would do...."
*I touch teh bark of blood oak, my eye's close, but when they would open again they'd be different being of the right eye having a black iris, and the white iris on the left eye. I glared at the Keiko person, almost astounded.*
"So...why did you show at this place? To talk to someone dangerous like me?
Back to top Go down
Keiko Saitou

Keiko Saitou

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 pm

She shrugged, "I was bored. And dangerous?" Keiko laughed, "To me, I think not."

"Ahaha....please...you don't want to put me in the wrong place...I don't hesitate in killing someone..."
*His earier brushing the bark on blood oak turned into more of a grasping in anger, yet there was no anger in his eye's and facial expressions.*

"And you think I do? I see that you are new. I'm a Bloody Whisper." She witnessed his slight change in body laguage, but didn't seem too concerned

"Well, all I need to tell you is that I left my village 5 days ago...I was indeed a Kage, yet...lost power..."
*He then cracks his neck, he was thristy for a battle, yet not now...*

(Sorry, Wrong account XD)

"Interesting. I need to know this why...? My adopted sister is Kage, and I have almost as much power as she does."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Encounter...   A Fateful Encounter... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Encounter...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden within the Bloodshed :: Graveyard :: Blood Oak-
Jump to: