Village Hidden within the Bloodshed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Hidden within the Bloodshed

Bloodshed...A Village hidden in the darkest depths of the world, balancing between hell and exsistence. { Construction Complete}

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

loveless the epic one with out love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveless

Loveless

loveless the epic one with out love Empty
PostSubject: loveless the epic one with out love   loveless the epic one with out love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm

my soul partners:
light was foundin the reality formed from fire she helped me alot even though all she does is pick fight with strong people
light normal form-loveless the epic one with out love SWORD_
light final she is able to controll diffrent elements thru the diamonds on her back they can be destroyed nut depending on which onis shining is the element she is using-loveless the epic one with out love FireSword

Shade she is real sweet and nice to anyone but if u hurt loveless she go beserk and go full blast-loveless the epic one with out love Spadaccina2
her final she gains wings and become the protector of the sky regular aerial battles she'll dominate-loveless the epic one with out love 6

last i call it the gift of lifeshade and light begain to channel all there energy into the air and that begans to forge a sword this sword give me elemental controol' the power to fly, and to slowly heal myself: heals faster when enchanting something-loveless the epic one with out love Heavenandearth
Weapon form they both form keyblades of light and darkness-loveless the epic one with out love Keyblades
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

PostSubject: Re: loveless the epic one with out love   loveless the epic one with out love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm

My weapons: ima soon to be key blade weilder right now just a skilled swordsmen

darkness- my faverite- gives me the power of dark element-loveless the epic one with out love Gaiablade
ice-controll ice element-loveless the epic one with out love 6bn77uf
fire-controlls fire element-loveless the epic one with out love RaptureKeyblade
key blade of the heart- summons heartless and nobodys to fight along side of me-loveless the epic one with out love Keyb1
Back to top Go down
knightmare

PostSubject: Re: loveless the epic one with out love   loveless the epic one with out love I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 pm

completely off topic but ha imma do the zk and act like i'm still alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loveless the epic one with out love   loveless the epic one with out love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

loveless the epic one with out love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden within the Bloodshed :: Introduction :: Charcter Construction-
Jump to: